Ryan + Melissa AD

I was covering Ryan and Melissa's AD earlier this month together with Yixin (Picscanfly) as a 2nd photographer and I was a bit surprised when I went through the itinerary. I thought I had seen the groom's address somewhere before and it came to me that Ryan had a twin brother , Bryan, who got married last year (and featured sometime then on my blog). It was certainly surprising yet nostalgic to see familiar faces and even going to the same house for the tea ceremony.

The morning event felt somewhat lengthy compared to the evening part, which featured just the usual thank you speech from the couple and the best man. The former had a pretty long and arduous gate crashing which involved yoga exercises, singing, eating/drinking the 'home made' food, and even the re-enactment of how the couple fell in love the first time. It was simply hilarious with the antics of some of the brothers who injected their own version/improvisation over the original event.

Here are some of my fav picks from the day. Enjoy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment