Andrik + Livia E-session

I was looking through my wedding folder last year and I found this particular Engagement/E-Session which I did in late December but have not shared them here. The chance came when a good friend of mine Andrik contacted me to arrange a photoshoot with his fiancee . I had known him for close to 12 years now and I was quite surprised when he messaged me in Facebook to tell me about his engagement. It was a little awkward trying to photograph someone who you have spent some years living with (he was my room mate from 2001-2004) but I was glad that the couples were really quite sporting and relaxed - which certainly made the process much more enjoyable.

 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! What great information about becoming a wedding photographer. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Articles like these are hard for me me find, so clearly written and well executed, thank you for your article.

Post a Comment