Yi Arn + Isabel AD

I shot for Yi Arn & Isabel back in June last year for their ROM which was held at UNA One Rochester. However as it wasn't really a full wedding coverage I decided not to post and instead waited till their big day was over before I posted this series. It was my 2nd time back at the Chijmes after covering Valent & Lyn Lyn's wedding sometime 2 years ago. There is just something magical about the venue at Chijmes that is quite hard to describe. Could be the combination of the rustic gothic architecture and he warm lighting or maybe I am just too bored of shooting at the usual hotel venues :P
Special thanks to my good friend Jing Quan (http://jing-quan.net) who helped me cover for 2nd angle and Gordon from Wedding Matters for taking care of us.

Enjoy some of the pick!
p.s Oh and in case you might be wondering, Yi Arn's dad really loves magic tricks :P

Wedding Planner: Wedding Matters
Venue: Chijmes (Solemnization) and W Hotel (Dinner)

1 comments:

benilhalk said...

Wonderful images!! You both look awesome and very pretty. Guys, I want to book such kind of wedding venue for my wedding. So I need to take advice from some professional event planner. Could you please tell me about any experienced event planner?

Post a Comment