Saravanan + Sabrina AD

Before heading off into a Lunar New Year holiday next week, I would like to share a recent wedding of Saravanan & Sabrina. I've always liked weddings that are jam packed with program as it allows me to tell a more complete story of the couple's big day. Another thing is that it keeps me on my toes all the time which is great as we need momentum to keep going (and make it look like the couple are getting their money worth - ok that was a joke :P). Enjoy the selection and have a Great Lunar New Year ahead!

Church venue: Church of Our Lady Queen of Peace
Lunch venue: Suburbia, Sentosa

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How gorgeous couple! They look outstanding together. The way they added all these games to their wedding ceremony was spectacular. My friend got married at one of the prettiest Banquet Halls in Miami and she also organized fun games. It was an enjoyable event!

Post a Comment