Wuyi + Jacqueline AD

I got to know the couple through a mutual friend of mine, a videographer (Flo from Meoworks) who shot their wedding. Actually they had already booked a main photographer, Yixin from Picscanfly. However since there were about 60 tables, they thought they wanted to hire another photographer in the evening to help cover the event. Flo recommended me, and the rest is history.

The church wedding was quite an emotive one, with joy, laughter, sadness, amidst all the candid moments shared by the couple and the guests. In particular, the sight of the bride's grandfather who couldn't hold back his emotions and broke into tears really caught my attention as it tells me how deep the bond is shared by them. I particularly enjoyed the evening dance and dinner too, as the guests were really enjoying themselves dancing to the tunes and abused the dance floor even until most of the people had already left. This is definitely one of the best wedding I have attended.

0 comments:

Post a Comment