Ronald + Stephanie Prewedding

Ronald is my primary school mate and the most awesome programmer friend I have. He wrote script and codes back when he was in primary school and together with another friend, Edwin we created the (now-defunct) 'DinoNet'. When he asked me some time last year to capture his pre-wedding as well as his wedding day, I was pleasantly surprised (as we had not been that close after we were separated) and  of course it's a Yes!

We went through quite a few round of Skype video calls and short listing all the locations, before finally narrowing down to a few. We basically shot two sets ; one in Singapore with the wedding dress and evening gown and another set done 2 weeks after (in Bali) with a more casual theme in mind. It was really awesome with Ronald & Stephanie as they were so chill and it was more like a holiday (and gastronome) trip in Bali than a job to me.

Enjoy some of my pick! The Actual Day set is coming next.


0 comments:

Post a Comment