Zhi Ying + Lisa ROM

If you have been visiting my blog you would realise that I seldom post full ROM series. I often feel that compared to an Actual Day Wedding, ROM has a lot less things to present. There is no make up preparation(usually the bride had done hers before arriving at the ROM), there is no gate crashing, there is typically no tea ceremony and there is not much party program. However, I feel that as more and more couples opt for a simple ROM and skip their Actual Day proceedings, it is our duty to try to present their ROM as more than just a signing of that piece of marriage certificate.

Today, I would like to share Zhi Ying and Lisa's ROM which I shot last Sunday at La Villa Restaurant. The last time I was there was exactly a year ago to witness Simon and Winnie's AD Dinner. The place is lovely for lunch ,with its relaxed setting and the warm ambient light. Hope you enjoy some of my favourites from the day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment