Harold + Elizabeth Videogame Wedding

When Harold & Elizabeth approached me for their Wedding Day last year, I knew it was going to be something fun and quirky. They are both very creative individuals and work in the game company. For those who grow up in the 90s they would be familiar with these 8-bit video game themes, with the decorations taken off the classics like Mario, Megaman etc. Having played some of these games growing up, the theme certainly resonated with the little kid in me. There is just something about these classic games that make them so timeless (despite being so out of date in terms of graphics compared to today's videogame).

Head over to Harold + Elizabeth for their AD Lunch coverage as well.


Cinematography: Inspiro



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice wedding theme dear, I was really confused about my wedding planning and everything else related to wedding but I am lucky that I got best Chicago venues for my wedding and their staff helped me in planning to its fullest.

Post a Comment