Jonas + Melissa AD

Jonas met Melissa while he was working here some years back. They are such fun and energetic couple and I was impressed that Melissa managed to plan the wedding considering that they are based in Switzerland and without the help of any wedding planner.

Those who know me probably know that I do not like to write much, preferring to let the pictures speak for themselves. Given the spontaneity of the couple and their entourage/guests, the beautiful light and setting (have always wanted to shoot at The White Rabbit) it is like all the elements have fallen in place and it is not everyday that one gets a chance like that. For that, I am thankful to the couple for giving me the opportunity and also trusting me with a very important day in their life.

Enjoy the set.

Also Featured on The Wedding Scoop

Cinematography: Christel Ho (One Button Film)
Church Ceremony: St Teresa Church
Dinner Reception: The White Rabbit

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!! i am very impressed with your lovely post.. i am so glad to left comment so interesting read, would love to read more here....
korea pre wedding photoshoot

Post a Comment